I have been designing gloves for firefighters for over 40 years. I designed, along with W. L. Gore, the first fire glove utilizing a waterproof insert (Gore-Tex). My fire gloves, which exceed NFPA requirements, are used by fire departments throughout North America. My FireCraft ® moisture barriers are secured in the fire gloves. The one thing a firefighter cannot experience with gloves is to have the insert or lining pull out during use. I guarantee my inserts against inversion. I know how to make waterproof gloves.
So about 3 years ago, my waterfowl hunting partners urged me to create a hunting glove that could be worn all day, allowing the user to basically do everything without removing the gloves : taking shotgun shells out of the carton, loading the shells into the chamber and magazine, firing the gun, putting out, and recovering decoys, or pouring a cup of coffee. All current cold weather gloves are too bulky to perform many of the tasks required during an active hunt. Now(2020) we have the Quack Attack™ glove.
What makes the Quack Attack glove different from other cold weather gloves?
- Snug fitting thumb and index fingers provide unmatched dexterity
- Secure attachment of the moisture barrier and lining prevent pullout. We are so confident that our lining will not invert, that we offer a lifetime guarantee against inversion. No other glove on the market comes with such a guarantee ( We have the same guarantee on our FireCraft® fire gloves which have been in use for years throughout North America). By the way, we also guarantee our gloves against leaks. Do you know any other outdoor gloves that provide this piece of mind? No other glove comes with this warranty.
- Touchscreen sensitive thumb and index finger tips
- More sizes to choose from. From 2XS to 3XL. Our gloves just fit better!
- Convenient water-resistant zipper on the back allows easy insertion of HotHands® hand warmers for greater comfort in really cold weather.
- Available in the following colors:
- Sage green
- Midnight black
- Mossy Oak New “Bottomland” camo
- Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades camo
- Mossy Oak Break-up Country camo